When Pat McGrath Talks Makeup – We Listen!
When makeup artist extraordinaire Pat McGrath talks about beauty products we all sit up and listen.
When she talks about items she loves and cannot live without, we get our notebooks out to take notes.
Responsible for a whole host of new makeup looks season in and season out, and the creative force behind many makeup brands such as Armani and Dolce & Gabbana. Pat loves what she does and considers herself “lucky” to do work that does not feel like work.
“I’m lucky enough to collaborate with the very best in the business, so I never get the chance to be bored.” she says.
Well, we are all very envious of her five star life style but also very nosy to find out all the products she loves.
- Aloe Water – “a great detoxifier” this fresh and kosher juice from Juice Press is a permanent fixture in her fridge.
- Oil Free Moisturizer – from her skin care doctor Orentreich
- SKII Face Masks – The life saver of many tired model’s complexion.
- Dr. Brandt’s Pores No More – to get rid of blemishes and pimples.
- The “beyond delicious” Santa Maria Novella’s Idrasol body cream
So now we have more items to add to the Christmas list!