Makeup A Must – According to Liz Hurley
Women in her eyes should pay more attention to their appearance, and she has perfected the art of looking stunning in five minutes (according to her). With practice, it takes little effort to present yourself in the best possible light when you leave the house.
“I always wear make-up as I don’t see the point in looking less than your best. I’m in my eighteenth year of working for Estee Lauder and I’m perfect for the job because I’m a huge make-up fan,” she told Amuse magazine.
“I can get fully made up in five minutes flat; light foundation, blush, eye pencil, eyelash curlers, mascara, a slick of lip gloss and I feel a million times better.”
“I don’t look glamorous every day as I work and have my son to look after, but I watch my weight, don’t drink much alcohol, don’t go out much and try not to bite my nails.”There you have it folks – put your best foot (and face) forward, eat healthily, grab a sporty beau and you too could be the next Liz Hurley!
- ‘Mum’ rap for Liz Hurley from Shane Warne’s ex (thesun.co.uk)
- Liz Hurley blasts “spiteful” ‘mum two’ reports with Shane Warne kids (digitalspy.co.uk)
- Liz Hurley bares all… about fiancé Shane Warne’s startling new look, her feelings for Hugh Grant – and why she shares her life with both of them (dailymail.co.uk)
- Howzat? Shane Warne and Liz Hurley share a kiss at the cricket (mirror.co.uk)
- Liz Hurley goes braless as she poses in sexy new swimwear collection (thesun.co.uk)