Liv Tyler is a modern day beauty, no doubt about that and here in an article with Elle magazine, she lets us in on her Liv Tyler Beauty Secrets.
It helps if you are a model’s daughter and your dad is a rock star, but Liv Tyler seems to have inherited the best of both and has managed to look stunning as well as being able to hold a tune.
She credits the influence of her glam rock mum with her effortless chic style and her grandmother for instilling poise and etiquette into her life.
Her Aerosmith dad, well he may need two hair dryers to blow dry his hair, but he has ensured she was “surrounded by music my whole life”.
For the new Very Irresistible Givenchy Electric Rose perfume, Liv Tyler is releasing her first single and states that she is surprised she has not done something like this sooner.
It is an 80s song from the band INXS called “Need You Tonight “. And the verdict is she does not sound half bad.
When asked about her beauty and health routine, she did divulge a few secrets:
Eight Liv Tyler Beauty Secrets:
- Well, the first one has to be the new perfume Electric Rose from Givenchy. Won’t be too PC if that was not mentioned.
- When asked why her hair looked so glossy and healthy, she credited lots and lots of conditioner. The one she uses? Pantene classic all hair types.
- We all know the plump looking flawless skin a la Liv Tyler is in this season, so stock up on Caudalie Caudalie Grape Water spray to keep that skin looking all dewy, moist and glowing.
- Oh, and in case you were wondering, she uses Tracie Martyn’s Amla Purifying Cleanser to clean her face.
- To make sure you catch that glow? Givenchy Hydra Sparkling Magic Lip & Cheek Balm as it “is amazing because you dab it on and it gives a really natural-looking stain.”
- A tip her grandmother (an etiquette teacher) taught her was to keep her nails sparkly clean looking. So she runs a Sally Hansen 2 in 1 nail wite pensil under her nails when she is in the bath.
- A few times a week, she applies a face mask to refresh her skin and tighten her pores. Her choice : Astara Skin Care Blue Flame Purification Mask -“a dense mud with lots of essential oils, so it’s really brightening and it tightens your pores.”
- Last but not least, the Clarisonic Skin Care Mia 2 Sonic Skin Cleansing System to really get that clean fresh face look.
And as for her diet, it all depends on what she is doing but fresh juice and juice cleansing is high on her list.
Cucumber seems to be a must have as it keeps her face looking amazing. But she did reveal she had a “delicious” chicken pot pie for lunch before the interview and we all love her for that…
Related articles for Liv Tyler Beauty Secrets Revealed:
- Liv Tyler news: actress rocks stocking look in new Givenchy perfume ad (thesun.co.uk)
- Liv Tyler poses for Very Irresistible Givenchy Electric Rose fragrance (myfacehunter.com)
- Where Is The Cast Of “Empire Records” Now? (buzzfeed.com)